Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Monday - soup Tuesday-pizza

Monday we had safeway baked potato soup, that I added frozen spinich too & then pureed. It was yummy. It was also 30 grams of fat per serving. I need to try & make it at home. I know I can cut some of the fat out.
Tonight we are having chicken & artichoke pesto pizza. In an attempt to again, lower teh fat from my usual pizza I am changing it a bit. Usually I use alfredo & pesto sauce as a base & then add lots of cheese & top with chicken, artichokes & more cheese. This time I am going to mix the chicken & artichokes with pesto, feta & just a tablespoon of alfredo & spread that over the crust & then sprinkle just a handful of cheese over it. It probably won't have enough cheese for Brad but less cheese now is the price we lots & lots of cheese before

No comments: