Tuesday, January 02, 2007

new toys

We had a gift exchange with some online friends & I got some new toys. I got a really nice quality set of silicone spatulas & a silicone bundt pan. I've been looking all over for a silicone bundt pan. I saw one months ago at BB&B but didn't get it & have not seen one since. I have a few recipes that call for one but have no storage space for a metal one, especially since it won't see a lot of use. Silicone can be folded & squished into small spaces & I like that in a bake pan. I'm slowly replacing all my stuff with silicone - except my stone bread loaf pan and my special 'as seen on tv' meat loaf pan. I'm really loving the silicone stuff. I still need to replace my regular cake pans & get one of those 12 muffin muffin pans & I should be set. Then I need to convince myself it is ok to throw out the old metal pans.....

No comments: