Friday, January 18, 2008

Dinner this week

Sunday we had spaghetti with spinach pesto and a salad

Monday we were going to have pizza but a trip to the ER with Havoc intervened. DH and Mayhem ended up at Chili's and Havoc & I had Arby's on our way home.

Tuesday we had the pizza - ham & zucchini, on a hard, cracker like crust. The dough had been frozen, then defrosted & left to rise for about 9 hours on Monday, then refrigerated overnight, then left to come to room temperature & rise again Tuesday. Then possibly prebaked a bit too long. It's hard to say because it wasn't quite the spongy texture I am used to so I don't know if it was all the chilling & thawing or a couple extra minutes in the prebake that caused the rock hard crust.

Wednesday we has veal positano with agnoletti (sp?)

Thursday was take out - teppan yaki

Today we are having pasties & salad. Chicken, sweet potato, spinach & cheese stuffed pasties

Saturday is a friend's dinner party

Sunday is soup (veggie TBD) and sandwiches (probably cheese).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.