Thursday, September 20, 2007

not doing so good

My plan was

Soup - curried carrot
Pasta - TBD by the demons
Roasted chicken from Food Lion
Pizza - probably chicken
Beef kabobs with pita & assorted salads

I've had 4 opportunities to make those meals. I've made the pasta & that was only because Safeway is right next to the gym & was able to run in & grab some ravioli after my Kickboxing class. Monday I had intended chicken, but when DH went to get it, they were out, so the males had fish sticks & Lipton pasta sides and I had a cheese sandwich. Tuesday I intended to make soup, but had no broth, so we had grilled cheese and salad. Wednesday we had the pasta. Tonight DH called & said "How about Chinese take out?" and since I had failed to cut up the beef to marinate or buy the assorted salads, I said "hell yes!" The kabobs will be tomorrow. Definitely. and I am going to make my own flat bread.

On the upside the boys have eaten dinner every night without protest.

No comments: