Friday, September 28, 2007

I cooked! I cooked!

Pasta
Soup
Pizza
Meatloaf
Roast chicken from Food Lion
Broiled salmon

I've actually made something from this list every night. Monday DH was able to get a chicken. We had it with hummas, olives, marinated artichokes, and salad. Tuesday I made meatloaf with sesame ginger broccoli. Wednesday we had chicken & asparagus tortellini with pesto alfredo. Thursday we had take out. Tonight we had pizza with chicken, spinach & artichokes with pesto alfredo. I'm going to try the salmon on Sunday

The boys ate some leaves of salad on Monday & one bite each of chicken. They ate the meatloaf & refused the broccoli (DH liked it. I'm so so about cooked broccoli). They ate the tortellini. They had taquitos on Thursday beacuse it was Thai take out & they don't like anything there. They eat ate a slice & a half of pizza. There was drama Monday, drama Tuesday, and some drama tonight (Havoc decided he cannot stand toppings on pizza, despite having topped his own with his own choice of stuff). I suppose 2 drama free meals is something.

No comments: