Monday, September 17, 2007

Menu the week of Sept 17

Soup - curried carrot
Pasta - TBD by the demons
Roasted chicken from Food Lion
Pizza - probably chicken
Beef kabobs with pita & assorted salads

There is a catfish fry that DH's company sponsors on Sunday and he'll probably make pancakes for dinner Saturday.

Can you tell I'm not really in the mood to cook? Apart from topping the Boboli & chopping the carrots for soup I'm not doing much this week. I'm just not hungry & when I am not in the mood to eat, I am not in the mood to cook. I'm sort of interested in the soup, but I can take or leave the rest of it.

This will probably come back to bite me in the butt, but right now I am looking forward to the boys being old enough to have some real input in the meal plan. Right now their only suggestions are "pizza!" and "pasta!". I make those, but I'm hoping someday they will say "how about that mustard chicken with artichokes you made a couple weeks ago?" or even "How about if I make some stew Mom?"

No comments: