Thursday, November 01, 2007

NaBloPoMo?

I think I am going to give it a try this year, even though I already know there are 4 days this month when I will be unable to blog due to travel. Still, I plan to blog all the other days, so I think I am keeping with the spirit, if not the letter of the rules. I've been blogging fairly regularly since August & blogging daily will be a good challenge for me

They suggest keeping with a theme this year. The past couple of months have been very stressful at mealtimes & I think focusing more on food, why I love food, and what I love to cook, as well as my ongoing attempts to get the little demons to eat, might be a rewarding thing. If all goes well, someday in the future I can look back at this chronicle of seemingly endless dinner drama & laugh. Boys eventually eat you out of house & home right? Teenage boys are ravening beast that inhale whatever is put in front of them, yes? That's what I am told anyway. So when those days finally arrive & I spend my time wondering how I will feed them enough, rather than how I will get them to eat anything at all, this will be an entertaining read, right? I suppose time will tell.

No comments: